Online Course via Live Video Conference
Cost: $254.00 (6-week course)
Learn how to launch a successful private practice in just one year. With a live-webinar format and optional one-on-one coaching calls, you are bound to feel empowered and excited about the steps ahead. Join Dr. Kendra O’Hora in tackling your unique professional goals, insurance and money, strong business practices, marketing, and self-care.
WEEKLY SESSION TOPICS:
- WEEK ONE: Friday, April 20th, 2018 1PM, EST: What Does it Take? Creating and Visualizing your Goal
- WEEK TWO: Friday, April 27th, 2018 1PM, EST: Tackling Money: Transparency Equals Change
- WEEK THREE: Friday, May 4th, 2018 1PM, EST: Systems that Work for Systems Thinkers
- WEEK FOUR: Friday, May 11th, 2018 1PM, EST: Marketing: What If I Hate Blogging?
- WEEK FIVE: Friday May 18th, 2018 1PM, EST: What About Me? Balance, Boundaries, and Self-Care
- WEEK SIX: Friday, May 25th, 2018 1PM, EST: Are You Ready for It?
- Course offered through live video conference All course participants will be viewable on screen to ensure interaction with facilitator and encourage group discussion. Course is limited to ten participants to ensure there is time available for questions
- Link to first video session will be sent following registration. Subsequent links will be emailed to course participants weekly.
- One-on-one coaching sessions with Dr. O'Hora available for a rate of $50 per 30-minute session.