Bren Boseman, LPC
I believe in people's inherent goodness and potential for change. I believe people are constantly seeking healing even when the tools they have seem to be maladaptive. I see the potential for transformation through healthy relationships.
I experienced wonderful supervision; I felt trusted and challenged at the same time. I love being able to provide a safe space for new therapists to explore their countertransference and to develop confidence and authenticity in their work.
I hope that new professionals feel both empowered and challenged in supervision and that this experience supports them in developing a deep trust in themselves and trust in the healing potential of their clients.
WORDS I LIVE BY:
Meets State Requirements
- James Madison University: BA
- Marylhurst University: MA
- Grief and Loss
- Gender Identity/Dysphoria
- LGBTQ Clients
- Technology Addiction/Unhealthy Relationships with Screens
- Parenting Challenges
- Relationship Issues
- Control Mastery Theory/Psychodynamic Therapy
- Mindfulness/Self-Compassion Meditation
- Art/Play Therapy