Shaun Kell, LMFT
Even before I became an LMFT, I was doing therapy on myself, my family, the students I was teaching in my first career. And even if I quit this work tomorrow, I’d still be doing it under another name. It’s just kind of who I am.
I love being part of it when people are becoming! Supervision should be this almost magical space where therapists in training become themselves and find ways to use that in their work.
We walk right into the darkness with our clients. This work is not for wimps. Be brave.
Year of Licensure: 2007
- Mercer University: BA
- Mercer University School of Medicine: MFT
- Children, Adults, Adolescents
- Oppositional and Behavioral Problems in Teens and Children
- Men's Issues (excluding perpetrators of intimate partner violence, assault, and molestation)
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Exposure Therapy
- Integrative Structural Family Therapy